Centro Infantil de los Angeles is looking for a passionate, outgoing Communications & Outreach Manager! This role is diverse and requires the ability to independently manage workloads.
- Managing all communications with the Center’s network of supporters
- Managing donors and online donation platforms
- Overseeing a variety of fundraising activities
- Outreach and partnership building
- Managing the volunteer program, including overseeing the volunteer house
- Excellent English writing skills are essential to be successful in this role. Almost all communications are done in English with donors, sponsors, grant providers, volunteers, etc.
- You must love being and working with people. Managing the volunteer program requires you to constantly work with others, help them adjust to the new environment, and answer questions.
- Ability to communicate with the Executive Director, teachers, and other daycare staff in Spanish (no English used with staff).
- Basic knowledge of data management, budgeting, and grant writing will be needed.
- A background in fundraising, sales, donor management or business development is ideal.
The role is based at the Center’s daycare office and reports to the Executive Director.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include free accommodations in the manager’s suite at the volunteer house, Monday-Friday breakfasts & lunch, and a medical stipend.
To Apply: Send an email stating your interest, a writing sample, and your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a taste of what goes on at Centro Infantil de los Angeles, check out our Facebook.